Tuesday, January 31, 2006

.:Love: Blissfull ignorance:.


Its very hard to describe what one would call love, I mean when I think to myself of the many memories I have of being in love, I always smile thinking to myself, that when those memories were created I had no knowledge of its untimely end. Innocence and blindness, naiveté is what made me fall so uncontrollably and so deeply. I didn't know what could come of it, nor did I care, I just seized every single moment I could spend with that person. So is bliss the ignorance of all the circumstances that surround us? I think that's what made me so happy in my time of naive child-love. Because had I know then what I know now, I would have been a cynic, and I would have never have engulfed myself so fully in this relationship, in this heart of mine that was broken countless times. I would have avoided a connection with another human being. I would have surrounded myself with things I knew would work, and as expected they would have worked. But aren’t the wonders of love the fact that one does not know the future? One does not expect or demand anything? Just receiving boundless memories that are to be made. I was lost so many times in a persons eyes, in the things they made me feel, so engrossed in that passion that I could not see what lay before me. And today nothing would make me smile at memories, nothing would allow my innocence to make me remember what it was like to know nothing other that what was expected. Innocence, bliss is all ignorance of what lay before them, it is everything and nothing and makes you smile when knowledge has come to you. It even leaves you with a delightful little tingles of what it was to kiss, hug, touch, this person that one harbors no longer those feelings for. Its makes for us a wonderful understanding that not understanding something sometimes is best, because were we to rationalize every single detail of our lives, we would find that sometimes not thinking things through makes things more beautiful. I really don't know what I am blabbing about only that I had a beautiful memory of my first kiss...

Yours delightfully unaware
Jamz xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Beautiful,
Thank you for Sharing your lovely work.
Jamilla B

Thursday, April 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home