Tuesday, June 20, 2006

To Sitel...farewell

Tomorrow I am leaving Montreal..my beautiful city to embark upon yet another yahoodi adventure. I always enjoy myself there even though there are times I wish I could bury myself...or ask myself rhetorical questions such as "What in God's name told me to come back here??" but invariably I always leave having had a blast and a little sadness in me. I wish everyone the best, I'll miss you Frrrrrr( Frehewot) my etheopian wonder, Noel ( Roshashanaaaaaaaaa) and well Honduras
( Mr.Smart) ...everyone at Sitel has always made me feel CRAZY and happy even when the bulgarian terrorist was in view. I'll miss the crazy Mental things that my Bangali Slutty did ( Sanam eh hem...plz don't kill samir because who will you annoy when he's gone?) Hashim with his impervious beautiful eyes....I know i know you're not cute..your handsome bro..and Patrick with his obessesion with my books and his special Orange juice only on saturdays...
I wish I had pictures to remember the great time we had my peeps..!!! but I'll be back with a vengence and Pitro Terrorist will not and I mean WILL NOT intimidate me.
LOL do take care luvs bisous bisous
Jamz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home