Sunday, May 21, 2006

G.I.P. ( Go in Peace) Goodbye luvs


Well the school year is over for most only by the grace of Allah and on this fateful Sunday great people are leaving a site of Montreal to embark into brighter endeavors and sun kissed destinations. This is my farewell to all the cows that made it worth my while to enjoy things I never would have hadn’t it been for them. You will be kept in my memories if our paths never cross again and they will be kept fresh always.

To Jiman, I'll miss your crazy laugh and the things you've taught me about Brazil, I'll always keep those thoughts near me. If I ever go back to Brazil, I'll remember you always. You've made those E.A.H.S classes bearable with your unforgiving frown and those special days where you'd always have a smile on your face. I'll miss you terribly but I'll be able to survive Con.u without my Brazilian terror Squad...hehehe


To Haytham, haha you'll always remind me of Dawson. Your crazy expressions and your passion for everything, you always reminded me of Mustapha and that's why I maintain my harassment of you. Mustapha is gone but you are still on this earth and memories of you will keep memories of him alive in my mind. But always know MSA Dawson 2003-2005 was the best...even though Montreal never quite suited your falastini tendencies. Enjoy Ontario aye...and keep that funk alive!!!


To Fiane...man..Those times I'll never forget, even if I have to go ALL the way to Cairo just to see you, I'll do it. You are like the silly big brother I never had. You taught me things that only an overprotective brother would..and always let me beat you at soccer. Kept me away from those "losers " or as you dubbed them at school. Never will I forget you..And I hope you go see Yasmine when you go to Cairo, tell her and her mother that I still have them in my heart and Mustapha too...I love you man..


Finally to Jeremy..Mmmm what can I say about this dude? He was always the quiet poet with the sweetest words to woo women, but he chose to keep them to himself. Always so quiet on the outside but so alive and wild once you get to know him...(or in my case when I harassed him enough hahaha). The most generous person I know to date, the kindest soul and just what makes a human being good. He is the essence of goodness; he makes me want to be a better person. I'll miss you oh so terribly. He's the kind of person who doesn't speak of superficial things, he juss makes you think and wonder and makes you believe in yourself. Open-minded, carefree those are the things that I love in him and that he has brought me to where I am now. If you ever come back to Canada, after Saoud sweetie...I'll NEVER forget you. I love you and your family and I will keep contact with you. Tell your mom I miss her. Can you believe it Germy? It's been 15 years we know each other!!!!!! I can't forget you and you better not either.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never thought I would ever say goodbye to you Jamz, and I never will. I love you too sis, take care of yourself first and formost and maintain that connection you have with Allah always.
Germy aka Jeremy

Sunday, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brazil will always have my heart you know that, but I'll keep checkin' up on yass
Gaza will miss me I know and will miss it too
When you come back to my heartsake you will see the real me;in my natural enviroment and I will teach you more than ever.
Miss you too Mila

Sunday, May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salams
Mashallah a very nice blog.
Please take a look at mine and link it up here if you think it of benefit.

Monday, May 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home