Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A little escape from the city....natures bliss



For the past couple of years, every time summer has come around I have rushed off to a beautiful place just an hour and half away from Montreal city center. Its a little hideaway to keep my mind in check as well as a place where I make a substantial amount of money. It takes me away from the pressures of city life and all the advantages of them. Although summers up in the Laurentians have been a source of stress because of work, most of the time I'd wake up a coupe of hours early before work and holding on to my huge sweatshirt because its freezing in the morning looking up to see this natures beauty. There is a lake that misted up every single morning, so it was like we'd be walking through clouds in the morning an impeccable masterpiece that only The All Mighty could architect. I'll be off on June 21 insh'Allah.. I hope ya'll have a GREAT summer. After all the turmoil I've been passing through this year I find myself in need of a little escape, so I hope you guys will forgive me for not keeping my blog as updates as I usually do.
do take care my luvs
Jamz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post! We are linking to this great article
on our website. Keep up the good writing.
http://www.twitterfollowersreviews.webs.com

my weblog sphere

Sunday, June 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home